We are an urgent care clinic, so we focus on episodic illness: we are here to help when you are sick. We aren’t a long-term solution, but we will help you find one! If you have a chronic illness and have been unable to access care, we are happy to see you. Providers will give you a consult and order any necessary tests and medication. Our social worker will help you access specialists you may need and/or a long-term plan for care through community partners, such as Pierce County Project Access.
- A consult with a medical health care provider at no charge
- Lab tests at no charge to you to assist in your diagnosis and treatment
- A one-time fill of prescription medication written by a Neighborhood Clinic provider at no charge to you
- Assistance filling out financial aid paperwork to reduce or eliminate costs associated with diagnostic imaging (such as x-rays or ultrasounds) if we refer you for those tests
- Social work support to find resources to meet other needs you may have, not limited to health care
- A supportive, caring, non-judgmental environment with a holistic approach to you as an individual
In order to best serve patients without insurance or who have high-deductible insurance plans and cannot afford an urgent care visit, there are some limits on what we can provide. Here are things we DON’T do.
- We do NOT provide wellness exams, sports physicals, or DOT physicals
- We do not fill out forms for Disability/SSI/Workers’ Comp etc.
- We do not prescribe narcotics or controlled substances
- We cannot provide OB care, although we can certainly offer pregnancy tests and refer you to area providers
Our clinic is open Monday and Thursdays from 5-8pm.